Sign Up for Our New Four-Week Summer Virtual Entrepreneurship Immersion for Teens!
[Enriched with 4 new summer-only bonuses – limited to 40 students]
We’ve heard from hundreds of students and parents that students want to participate in a Beta Bowl entrepreneurship immersion, but simply don’t have the time during the school year. So, we’re offering flexible four-week group programs in the Summer, with limited sessions in June, July, and August, and we’re capping these groups to 40 students. Additionally, as summer is our most-requested season for students, we’ve bolstered these programs with 4 NEW summer-only bonuses, totaling $400 worth of added value, details below! The program is a business-building immersion, comprised of:
- Live weekly startup mentor group calls (calls run ~90-minutes long, scheduling details below)
- ~90-Minute live group calls are offered both Saturdays at 12 pm PT / 1 pm MT / 2 pm CT / 3 pm ET and Wednesdays at 4 pm PT / 5 pm MT / 6 pm CT / 7 pm ET (students may attend either Saturday afternoon or Wednesday evening calls each week, per their preference and availability)
- June dates: Live calls on Sat. June 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th and/or Wed., June 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- July dates: Live calls on Sat. July 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th and/or Wed., July 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- August dates: Live calls on Sat. August 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th and/or Wed., Aug. 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
- Saturday live group zoom call times: 12 pm PT / 1 pm MT / 2 pm CT / 3 pm ET (~90 min live call)
- Wednesday live group zoom call times: 4 pm PT / 5 pm MT / 6 pm CT / 7 pm ET (~90 min live call)
- Call replays will be made available to those who may have a conflict or simply want a refresher
- Weekly online video lessons and accompanying tasks are bite-sized and step-by-step
- Resources and tutorials to assist in hands-on implementation
- Students may complete each week’s business-building modules on their own time in between group calls
- The ENTIRE program can be completed on weekends (or during the week), though students are also welcome to work on each week’s business-building tasks during the week or on any flexible schedule that suits their preference and availability; either way, our team will be there 24-7 to help them along the way!
- 24-Hour Access to the Beta Bowl team for additional help, feedback, and support during the week, in between the live group calls
- All students will have 24-hour email and text support from our team, throughout the entire four-week program;
- Our team’s average response time is two to six hours
Students will spend on average 4 to 5 hours per week on the program, broken down between 90-120 minute live group calls and 2 to 3 hours of practical application and implementation, and will receive ongoing step-by-step instruction and 1-on-1 guidance, with practical, hands-on implementation and take an idea from inception to ready-to-beta-launch business.
Your teen will come away with:
- A completed financial model
- A viable business plan
- A business-specific marketing strategy
- An investor pitch deck
- And a ready-to-beta-launch business, even if they entered the program without an idea for a specific business.
- Successful Completion Certificate (which can be used in college and internship applications and as proof of supplemental extracurricular involvement)
Not only is the program a great resume booster, but it also equips teens with a host of impressive skills that colleges are seeking.
At the end of the session, students will receive individual written feedback and a score sheet on their final pitch deck. Students will also come away with a Successful Completion Certificate, as proof of their successful participation and completion.
BONUS 1: Students will gain access to 13 NEW and proprietary bonus case studies, created by real-world entrepreneurs with current examples, totaling 2+ hours of additional content and in-depth concepts and real-life applications.
BONUS 2: Students will also receive a proprietary 25-minute, 50-resource action plan to accelerate their business-building and entrepreneurial success.
BONUS 3: Students will receive complimentary resume and college / scholarship / internship application guidance (on how to best present your entrepreneurial accomplishments), including an optional strategy call with a top Forbes-featured education expert and college prep and graduate program consultant, valued at $150+.
BONUS 4: Students will be gifted a complimentary in-depth 58-page personal statement and essay guide, created by our college prep consulting company partners, detailing how best to structure their application / scholarship / internship essay and cover letters around their entrepreneurial experience and enhanced skill set, achievements, and value-add. Students will also receive 2 additional (optional) complimentary online courses (gifted by a Forbes-featured top college and graduate admissions prep consultancy) on both interview mastery and a standout supplemental essay crash course. These additional bonuses are valued at $250+, and will not expire (for students who intend to use them at a later date).