Sign Up for Our Four-Week Spring Virtual Entrepreneurship Immersion for Teens!
[limited to 20 students]
We’ve heard from enough of you (hundreds over the past three months) that some of your students want to participate in a Beta Bowl entrepreneurship immersion, but simply don’t have the time during the school week…and we get it. So, for the first time, we’re offering a four-weekend group program in the Spring, only in Mar, Apr, and May, and we’re limiting these groups to 20 students. The program is a business-building immersion, comprised of:
- Live weekly startup mentor group calls (scheduled for Saturdays at 12 pm PT / 1 pm MT / 2 pm CT / 3 pm ET and run ~90 minutes long)
March program: Live group calls are ~90 minutes, scheduled for Sat. Mar. 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th (FULL)
April program: Live group calls are ~90 minutes, scheduled for Sat. Apr. 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th (FULL)
- May program: Live group calls are ~90 minutes, scheduled for Sat. May 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th
Mar. Dates: Saturdays, Mar. 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th at 12 pm PT / 1 pm MT / 2 pm CT / 3 pm ET (FULL)
Apr. Dates: Saturdays, Apr. 9th, 16th, 23rd, & 30th at 12 pm PT / 1 pm MT / 2 pm CT / 3 pm ET (FULL)
- May Dates: Saturdays, May 7th, 14th, 21st, & 28th at 12 pm PT / 1 pm MT / 2 pm CT / 3 pm ET (~90 min live call)
- Call replays will be made available to those who may have a conflict or simply want a refresher
- Weekly online video lessons and accompanying tasks are bite-sized and step-by-step
- Resources and tutorials to assist in hands-on implementation
- Students may complete each week’s business-building modules on their own time in between group calls
- The ENTIRE program can be completed on weekends (or during the week), though students are also welcome to work on each week’s business-building tasks during the week or on any flexible schedule that suits their preference and availability; either way, our team will be there 24-7 to help them along the way!
- 24-Hour Access to the Beta Bowl team for additional help, feedback, and support during the week, in between the live group calls
- All students will have 24-hour email and text support from our team, throughout the entire four-week program;
- Our team’s average response time is two to six hours
Students will spend on average 3.5 hours per week on the program, broken down between 1-hour (up to 90 minute) live group calls and 2 to 2.5 hours of practical application and implementation, and will receive ongoing step-by-step instruction and 1-on-1 guidance, with practical, hands-on implementation and take an idea from inception to ready-to-beta-launch business.
Your teen will come away with:
- A completed financial model
- A viable business plan
- A business-specific marketing strategy
- An investor pitch deck
- And a ready-to-beta-launch business, even if they entered the program without an idea for a specific business.
- Successful Completion Certificate (which can be used in college and internship applications and as proof of supplemental extracurricular involvement)
Not only is the program a great resume booster, but it also equips teens with a host of impressive skills that colleges are seeking.
At the end of the session, students will receive individual written feedback and a score sheet on their final pitch deck. Students will also come away with a Successful Completion Certificate, as proof of their successful participation and completion.
BONUS: Each student will receive an (optional) 1-on-1 strategy call with a college / scholarship / internship / graduate admissions consultant to help them game-plan how to use their Beta Bowl business (and entrepreneurial experience) to their competitive advantage on their future interviews and applications, valued at $150 with a top Forbes-featured education expert and consultant.
BONUS TWO: Students will also receive a complimentary 4-week college prep course, hosted by a top college prep company.