Sign Up for Our New Four-Week Summer VIRTUAL Entrepreneurship Immersion for Teens!
[limited to 20 students]
We’ve heard from enough of you (hundreds over the past three months) that some of your students want to participate in a Beta Bowl entrepreneurship immersion, but simply don’t have the time during the school year…and we get it. So, for the first time, we’re offering a four-week (or weekend) group program in the Summer, only in June, July, and August, and we’re limiting these groups to 20 students. The program is a business-building immersion, comprised of:
- Live weekly startup mentor group calls (scheduled for Saturdays at 12 pm PT / 1 pm MT / 2 pm CT / 3 pm ET OR Wednesdays at 2 pm PT / 3 pm MT / 4 pm CT / 5 pm ET) – Students can choose to attend either the Wednesday or Saturday weekly calls, per their schedule and preference; the August program is offered on Sundays at 12 pm PT and Wednesdays at 2 pm PT (not Saturdays)
June program: Live group calls are one-hour and scheduled for the four Saturdays from June 5th – 26th or Wednesdays, June 9 – 30th (FULL)
July program: Live group calls are one-hour and scheduled for the four Saturdays from July 10th – 31st or Wednesdays, July 7th – 28th (FULL)
- August program: Live group calls are one-hour and scheduled for the four Sundays from August 1st – 22nd or Wednesdays, Aug. 4 – 25th
June Dates: Saturdays, June 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th or Wednesdays, June 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th (FULL)
July Dates: Saturdays, July 10th, 17th, 24th 31st or Wednesdays, July 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th (FULL)
- Aug. Dates: Sundays, Aug. 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, or Wednesdays, Aug. 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- August Sundays from 12 pm PT to 1 pm PT or Wednesdays from 2 pm PT to 3 pm PT
- August Sundays from 1 pm MT to 2 pm MT or Wednesdays from 3 pm MT to 4 pm MT
- August Sundays from 2 pm CT to 3 pm CT or Wednesdays from 4 pm CT to 5 pm CT
- August Sundays from 3 pm ET to 4 pm ET or Wednesdays from 5 pm ET to 6 pm ET
- Call replays will be made available to those who may have a conflict or simply want a refresher
- Weekly online video lessons and accompanying tasks are bite-sized and step-by-step
- Resources and tutorials to assist in hands-on implementation
- Students may complete each week’s business-building modules on their own time in between group calls
- The ENTIRE program can be completed on weekends (or during the week), though students are also welcome to work on each week’s business-building tasks during the week or on any flexible schedule that suits their preference and availability; either way, our team will be there 24-7 to help them along the way!
- 24-Hour Access to the Beta Bowl team for additional help, feedback, and support during the week, in between the live group calls
- All students will have 24-hour email and text support from our team, throughout the entire four-week program;
- Our team’s average response time is two to six hours
Students will spend on average 3.5 hours per week on the program, broken down between 1-hour (up to 90 minute) live group calls and 2 to 2.5 hours of practical application and implementation, and will receive ongoing step-by-step instruction and 1-on-1 guidance, with practical, hands-on implementation and take an idea from inception to ready-to-beta-launch business.
Your teen will come away with:
- A completed financial model
- A viable business plan
- A business-specific marketing strategy
- An investor pitch deck
- And a ready-to-beta-launch business, even if they entered the program without an idea for a specific business.
- Successful Completion Certificate (which can be used in college and internship applications and as proof of supplemental extracurricular involvement)
Not only is the program a great resume booster, but it also equips teens with a host of impressive skills that colleges are seeking.
At the end of the session, students will receive individual written feedback and a score sheet on their final pitch deck. Students will also come away with a Successful Completion Certificate, as proof of their successful participation and completion.
BONUS: Each student will also receive a 1-on-1 strategy call with a college admissions consultant to help them game-plan how to use their Beta Bowl business (and entrepreneurial experience) to their competitive advantage on their future college applications.
BONUS TWO: Students will be eligible for our virtual mini-pitch competition, in which we provide students with score sheets and feedback on their submitted pitch decks (and optional pitch videos) and award $500 to one student/participant, based on their pitch deck scores/feedback