Sign Up for Our New Four-Week Fall Virtual Entrepreneurship Immersion for Teens!
[Enriched with 4 new 2022-only bonuses – groups limited to 20 students]
We’ve heard from hundreds of students and parents that students want to participate in a Beta Bowl entrepreneurship immersion, but simply don’t have the time during the school week. So, we’re offering flexible four-weekend group programs this Fall, with limited sessions in September, October, and November, and we’re capping these groups to 20 students. Additionally, in partnership with top founders, universities, and college prep consultants, we’ve bolstered these 2022 programs with 4 NEW early enrollment bonuses, totaling $400 worth of added value, details below!
The program is a business-building immersion, comprised of:
- Live weekly startup mentor group calls (calls run ~90-120 minutes long, scheduling details below)
- ~90-120 Minute live group calls are offered Saturdays at 12 pm PT / 1 pm MT / 2 pm CT / 3 pm ET
(students are entitled to weekly replays if they have a conflict or simply want a refresher)
- September dates: Live calls on Sat. Sept. 10th, 17th, 24th, & Oct. 1st
- October dates: Live calls on Sat. Oct. 8th, 15th, 22nd, & 29th
- November dates: Live calls on Sat. Nov. 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th
- Saturday live group zoom call times: 12 pm PT / 1 pm MT / 2 pm CT / 3 pm ET (~90-120 min live call)
- Call replays will be made available to those who may have a conflict or simply want a refresher
- Weekly online video lessons and accompanying tasks are bite-sized and step-by-step
- Resources and tutorials to assist in hands-on implementation
- Students may complete each week’s business-building modules on their own time in between group calls
- The ENTIRE program can be completed on weekends (or during the week), though students are also welcome to work on each week’s business-building tasks during the week or on any flexible schedule that suits their preference and availability; either way, our team will be there 24-7 to help them along the way!
- 24-Hour Access to the Beta Bowl team for additional help, feedback, and support during the week, in between the live group calls
- All students will have 24-hour email and text support from our team, throughout the entire four-week program;
- Our team’s average response time is two to six hours
Students will spend on average 4 to 5 hours per week on the program, broken down between 90-120 minute live group calls and 2 to 3 hours of practical application and implementation, and will receive ongoing step-by-step instruction and 1-on-1 guidance, with practical, hands-on implementation and take an idea from inception to ready-to-beta-launch business.
Your student will come away with:
- A completed financial model
- A viable business plan
- A business-specific marketing strategy
- An investor pitch deck
- And a ready-to-beta-launch business, even if they entered the program without an idea for a specific business.
- Successful Completion Certificate (which can be used in college and internship applications and as proof of supplemental extracurricular involvement)
Not only is the program a great resume booster, but it also equips teens with a host of impressive skills that colleges are seeking.
At the end of the session, students will receive individual written feedback and a score sheet on their final pitch deck. Students will also come away with a Successful Completion Certificate, as proof of their successful participation and completion.
BONUS 1: Students will gain access to 13 NEW and proprietary bonus case studies, created by real-world entrepreneurs with current examples, totaling 2+ hours of additional content and in-depth concepts and real-life applications.
BONUS 2: Students will also receive a proprietary 25-minute, 50-resource action plan to accelerate their business-building and entrepreneurial success.
BONUS 3: Students will receive complimentary resume and college / scholarship / internship application guidance (on how to best present your entrepreneurial accomplishments), including an optional strategy call with a top Forbes-featured education expert and college prep and graduate program consultant, valued at $150+.
BONUS 4: Students will be gifted a complimentary in-depth 58-page personal statement and essay guide, created by our college prep consulting company partners, detailing how best to structure their application / scholarship / internship essay and cover letters around their entrepreneurial experience and enhanced skill set, achievements, and value-add. Students will also receive 2 additional (optional) complimentary online courses (gifted by a Forbes-featured top college and graduate admissions prep consultancy) on both interview mastery and a standout supplemental essay crash course. These additional bonuses are valued at $250+, and will not expire (for students who intend to use them at a later date).