A Note From Our Founder
Hi, I’m Rachel Greenberg – a Wall Street investment banker turned full-time entrepreneur and startup consultant. I’ve been working with startups for the past decade, and I’ve helped create and implement marketing strategies, investor pitch decks, and rebranding campaigns that have collectively reached millions of customers, earned $1 Millions+ in funding, and generated tens of millions of dollars in revenue. (A few of them got acquired for 7 and 8 figure valuations in the past few years, and one got a deal on Shark Tank, and a couple have been featured in the Oprah Magazine!)
My story in a nutshell:
- » Business degree in finance + entrepreneurship from UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- » Began my career at JP Morgan, Piper Jaffray, & Wells Fargo
- » Co-founded a college-geared company that exited in 2016
- » Hired my former co-founders as the development team on my second company, which I sold to an operator-investor 3 years later
- » Solo-founded and launched 3 different digital companies in 1 year
- » Built the Zero-to-60 digital business accelerator program to help first-time entrepreneurs go from idea to business in 60 days
- » Created Beta Bowl as an educational enrichment program to introduce entrepreneurship to driven teens and future founders
Learning from Feedback
After hosting Beta Bowl focus groups with live sessions for students all over the country and running the program by university business majors and professors, I got 2 pieces of feedback.
1) The current business students WISHED they had this program back when they were in high school, and
2) this is a program that would look great and be a huge differentiator for candidates on college applications and resumes.
Results – A Robust, Hands-on Program
We took that feedback, along with the suggestions from our focus group students, and created a program that gives students a robust, hands-on learning (and DOING) experience, gives them an IMPRESSIVE differentiator to include on their resumes and college applications, and gives them a unique custom recommendation letter that sets them apart and highlights their particular growth, progress, and achievement building their own business in the Beta Bowl program.
I’ve founded and continue to run a handful of businesses day-to-day, but Beta Bowl is one I’m most proud of, as I believe we have the potential to make the largest impact on the entire generation of future entrepreneurs, business people, leaders, and change-makers. This program is for EVERYONE, and I can’t wait to get it into the hands of as many motivated teens as possible.”
– Rachel Greenberg, Beta Bowl Founder & CEO