Sign Up Now for Our Two-Week Fall VIRTUAL Entrepreneurship Immersion for Teens!
Beta Bowl’s Virtual 2-Week Fall Immersion is an intensive online and interactive entrepreneurial enrichment program for motivated teens (and adolescents). The program is a business-building immersion, comprised of:
- Daily online video lessons and accompanying tasks are bite-sized and step-by-step
- Resources and tutorials to assist in hands-on implementation
- Daily group calls (at convenient times that won’t interfere with students’ academic workloads) with a startup mentor help students get feedback and expand on complex topics – we offer multiple call times to accommodate students in all time zones and with varying schedules
- Students indicate their call time preference on their Intake Form after enrolling, so we’re sure to offer a call in their preferred time window
- In April and May of 2020, over 60 students participated in and successfully completed the program, while also completing both their demanding end-of-semester school tasks and activities, alongside preparing for school exams, AP tests, SATs, and ACTs, etc.
Students will spend between 1.5 and 2 hours per day on average, and receive daily ongoing step-by-step instruction and 1-on-1 guidance, with practical, hands-on implementation and take an idea from inception to ready-to-beta-launch business.
Your teen will come away with:
- A completed financial model
- A viable business plan
- A business-specific marketing strategy
- An investor pitch deck
- And a ready-to-beta-launch business, even if they entered the program without an idea for a specific business.
Not only is the program a great resume booster, but it also equips teens with a host of impressive skills that colleges are seeking in successful applicants.
At the end of the session, students will receive individual written feedback and a score sheet on their final pitch deck. Students will also come away with a Successful Completion Certificate, as proof of their successful participation and completion.
BONUS: Each student will also receive a 1-on-1 strategy call with a college admissions consultant to help them game-plan how to use their Beta Bowl business (and entrepreneurial experience) to their competitive advantage on their future college applications.